As soon as the desired set torque value is acquired the unit automatically stops, it is also immediately ready for the next bolt. The continually active 2 step LED display of the battery charge prevents inaccurate torque tightening when the capacity of the battery is too low.
The operation trigger is not variable but binary, thus preventing an in-accurate applied torque, especially useful during extended operation or when using the unit with gloves.
- Ergonomically optimised handling
- Even slimmer and lighter then its predecessor
- Automatic locking
- Integrated features that allow free rotation of the motor and handle
- Active battery charge indicator
- Available in 6 sizes up to 4800 nm
- Optional diagnostic setting software (DSS) to lock torque settings and provide tool diagnostics