The new brawny pneumatic nutrunner DP1 is shorter and more slender than its predecessor DPM.
• The 5 new manufactured sizes of the DP1
replace the DPM in the respective performance categories and provide a torque range
of 125 – 3,600 Nm.
• Pneumatic nutrunners by Plarad are designed
for continuous operation in different application
ranges in the fields of installation, maintenance
and production. The DP1 is also suited for
various tasks in the oil and gas industry or in the
• The low-vibration technology protects the user‘s
muscles and joints and effectively prevents the
development of HAVS (Hand-Arm Vibration
• The low weight and the sophisticated ergonomic profile ensure an excellent handling.
• The gearbox is designed to sustain a constant
• The drive rotates 360°.